Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gardening: Day 6


Okay, day six and here are my little ones. Somewhat proud of myself, considering it is 15 fucking degrees outside. Ice all over the ground outside, little seedlings inside. I am too excited that they are actually growing, this is a first for me! My hope is that they keep growing and that I don't find a way to screw it up! They are progressing nicely!
I haven't done much other than making sure that the soil is moist, playing a daily selection of old school punk for them, and an occasional jazz injection. They seem to be responding nicely. The playlist is below should you read this and decide that you'd like to recreate my experiment.

Day One: The Stooges - I need Somebody
Day Two: Fugazi - Waiting Room
Day Three: Chet Baker - It's Always You
                  Sex Pistols - Satellite
Day Four: Nancy Wilson - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
Day Five: Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia
Day Six: The Ramones - Baby, I Love You

Well, I can't say with absolute certainty that the music is the reason for the impressive growth, but I can say that I will have the coolest plants on my block. Who knows, maybe the dishes I create with these plants will also taste better...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment